Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Feminist Super Hero: Rock Lobster Edition

The June 12 Friday Feminist Super Hero is none other than YOU!

It's true, this week's Friday Feminist Super Heroes are real people who are great at doing what you do to expose us to important issues around gender and sexuality and more! You write about gender in ways that make us think; you make us laugh, you make us cry, you post videos, you post images, you reveal the personal, the funny, the tragic, and the insane. You have differing opinions; you like to provoke, to pontificate, and you admit it when you've effed up (well, some of you do). You are my friends, and people I don't even know, and you deserve some B-52s and some cupcakes for all of your awesomeness! Look to the blogroll for the Friday Feminist Super Hero Nearest You!

UPDATE: I had to remove the video because Real Player was causing problems!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found you and will have to go back later and take a gander at your past posts (I'm writing a sermon now, can't you tell?) Anyway, random trivia of the day...did you know my ringtone is Rock Lobster? It is. If we were drinking a beer together and my phone rang, you could hear it. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think a demonstration is in order. Georgia will be in town June 28 and Kris has made arrangements for a gathering at Pier 500 again. Are you free?

    ReplyDelete